Kgori Capital Enhanced Cash Fund – 30 September – Fund Factsheet
The Kgori Capital Cash Strategy is an investment strategy for investors seeking to earn a higher level of income on their surplus cash while enjoying the flexibility of a highly liquid investment. The fund is geared to the most conservative investors with a primary objective of capital preservation and counter party diversification whilst achieving returns in excess of call deposits over time, with the added advantage of protecting capital and providing investors with immediate liquidity.
The Fund applies a diversified income approach in order to generate a money market portfolio that delivers attractive risk adjusted returns, while maintaining an emphasis on liquidity, high credit quality and capital stability. Risk diversification, yield enhancement and flexibility are achieved by investing in a wide range of money market instruments. These include, but are not limited to, domestic treasury securities, commercial paper, certificates of deposit, short term corporate debt, and variable and floating rate debt securities.
- Attractive alternative to call accounts or fixed deposits.
- Invests only in investment grade counter parties such as top tier commercial banks and large corporates.
- The fund invests in a variety of short-dated instruments from highly rated institutions.
- Transparent fee and performance.
- Frequent yield notification.
Top 10 Holdings
- Letshego Holdings
- FNB Botswana
- Botswana Building Society
- Bank Gaborone
- Banc ABC Botswana
- Stanbic Botswana
- Botswana Savings Bank
- Primetime Property
Click here to download full fund factheet